Assignments


My first impression of this course is good. It seems like I'm going to have a fair amount of fun typing up posts with coffee in hand. I really enjoy the way the course is structured entirely around these discussion posts, and it feels very open and creative. And ultimately, this class is going to be the most creative course I have ever taken, and also seems to be the most relaxed. So relaxed in fact, that I felt the need to include a picture of my all time favorite spacecraft.

For the assignments, storytelling seems like it will be interesting, but difficult; I'm not the best storyteller. As far as extra credit goes, I find the idea of Wikipedia trails to be really neat. Its always fun to find new things on a wandering trail of thought like that. 

Comments

  1. Coffee in hand is definitely the best way to do coursework, something we do not have the privilege of doing during all our working hours in the REPF or in your case out at the North Campus lab. I believe that I have overheard that you are part of a D&D group, the best way I have personally found to do the storytelling assignments is to act like I am writing a D&D campaign, and just go from there. It gives the foundations of creating locales, people, motivations, and the benefit is the characters in the story act the way we want them to, not the way some other person wants to act.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Rocket Scientist

Week 2 Story: The Alpaca and the Beasts