Learning Challenge: Time Challenge

So I've altered my original schedule a bit as I've gotten a feel for the schedules in my other classes. It appears that the majority of the time I have available for this class now falls on the weekend. As such, I will be attempting to devote about 2 hours on Tuesdays, an hour on Fridays, and about 5-6 hours on Sundays, as I kind of enjoy the extra credit options and want those built into my schedule. Tuesdays are my lightest days of the week as far as other classes go and Monday/Thursday are tied for heaviest. If I do the schedule in this new manner, I should have adequate time for everything. My Saturdays are entirely consumed with my capstone project so very little gets done in anything else on those days. 

To keep all of this managed, I actually adopted a new app this past week and it seems pretty great: Todoist. It lets me check stuff off on a list and postpone deadlines on the fly, so I've used it to schedule my assignments for all my classes for the next couple weeks as a trial. We'll see how it goes, but so far it has kept me on top of things, and I don't feel like I'm getting behind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Rocket Scientist

Week 2 Story: The Alpaca and the Beasts