Technology

It makes sense to me that an online course should have a focus on making the most of digital resources. Of the technology tools, the only one I have not had direct experience using is website publishing. It's going to be pretty fun learning the best way to do that as I work on my project. As far as experience goes, I have become very comfortable with bookmarking, image editing, and graphic creation through various different situations; mostly creating designs for engineering projects. Actually, my entire capstone project is based out of a shared Google Drive folder so that our entire team has constant access to relevant materials.

This online course environment is still new to me. All of my coursework has been in person in a classroom or a lab. However, that doesn't mean this is a bad thing. I am actually really enjoying how open the online environment for learning seems to be. Rather than plodding through a traditional course in which every step is very clearly defined, I feel like I can more easily adapt this course to my particular learning style, and I'll get more out of it. 

Also, here's a picture of my favorite robot:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Rocket Scientist

Week 2 Story: The Alpaca and the Beasts