Learning Challenge: Learn about sleep



I picked an article that talks about how students sleep. What I learned is that we aren't nearly as deprived of sleep on average as people think. And generally speaking, students are getting an adequate amount of sleep. That is, until we get stressed.

I'd like to explore more on how night owls maintain sleep, because the more I know about my own situation, the better I'll be able to manage my own sleep schedule. On a normal night, I go to bed around 2 or 3 A.M. and wake up around 9:30- 10:00. So I'm still getting around 7 hours of sleep. I plan on looking into this a little more tonight before I go to bed, to see what going to bed later means, and what effects it can have.

Image result for engineer's sleep
(link)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Rocket Scientist

Week 2 Story: The Alpaca and the Beasts