Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

So far, I have been able to do every assignment for this class on time. I can attribute that to the to do lists I keep on my phone. But that doesn't mean I just skipped over the canvas calendar. I used it to populate my to do list for the semester where I could. The problem, is that not all instructors fully understand Canvas, so it can't be as effective as I would like. Instead, I started with the Canvas calendar, and populated my lists from there, and then I have gone to each course and found assignment dates for the semester that are currently visible and added them as well. As new assignments come up, I have a clear view of when everything is due, and can adjust accordingly, well ahead of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Rocket Scientist

Week 2 Story: The Alpaca and the Beasts