Growth Mindset: Random Cats







This is a fun assignment. Plain and simple, pick my favorite growth mindset cat pictures.

The first of them being:
Pure Truth
Which is pretty great because it reflects my exact beliefs. You don't have to settle for what you start with. If you keep trying and keep learning, you can succeed at most anything.

Up next is:

Words to live by
I was brought up believing that one of the most important things in life is to know when to ask questions. Plus, the cat and mouse match furs.

And my third pick is:
Key to Success
This one because it's a reminder that every failure is just a door opening onto a new learning opportunity.

Comments

  1. Hey Geoff!
    I really enjoyed reading your post over growth mindset. I especially liked how you incorporated the cat memes, which complemented your topic perfectly. My favorite meme is the first one, where the cat is sitting at the poker table. Haha that is just too cute! Overall I think you did a great job on this growth mindset assignment and I look forward to seeing your other posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Rocket Scientist

Week 2 Story: The Alpaca and the Beasts