Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I have gotten some really good comments on my project over the last couple of weeks. Some comments repeats or are answered in my author's note, but for the most part, I have been receiving mostly format and grammar suggestions. These help me to find mistakes I have made, and also serve to make my site more visually appealing.

I've noticed that rather than focus on things like typos, I have been giving advice about how well a story flows when I give feedback to others. I know that other people will point out any grammatical issues, so I have been attempting to provide some variety in my feedback and insight that the author may not get otherwise. By looking through other people's stories, I can absorb their word choice and imagery and play around with it and see if there are different ways for me to flesh out my own tales.

I'm pretty happy with my blog so far, and I feel I have put a lot of posts into it at this point. I still think my introduction does a decent job of summarizing myself and I kind of enjoy reading all the comments I get each week.

Perfection
This infographic is actually really good for the feedback process. It is super important to remember that nothing is perfect. When you are receiving feedback, this should always be present in your thoughts, as there will always be room for you to improve. The sooner you realize that you and your work aren't perfect, the sooner you can learn how to get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Rocket Scientist

Week 2 Story: The Alpaca and the Beasts