Week 8 Progress

I'm very happy with my progress so far. I am well on my way to finishing this course over spring break, so that makes me feel a lot better about how much work I've been doing lately. I've really enjoyed the project assignments, as they let me focus more than anything else on what I am most interested in and give an excellent creative outlet.

Since I'm looking to finish up in about 2-3 weeks, I just want to avoid getting complacent and missing assignments that will set back my personal timeline. When I finish up, I'll have an A in the class and finally bring my course load down from 18 hours to a peaceful 15. I want this so my college career finishes up with plenty of free time for me to sit back and relax.

To motivate myself, here is a cool image from my childhood. Never ceases to be cool to look at.

Image result for space shuttle animated wallpaper
Space Shuttle

Comments

  1. Geoff, sounds like you are one a great pace in this course, and will enjoy the sweet relief of finishing these hours up soon. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your project so far, I can see why you are proud of it as your main accomplishment. Good luck as you continue on and finish up the rest of this semester, hopefully finishing up this class will give you some extra free time to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Rocket Scientist

Week 2 Story: The Alpaca and the Beasts